Rubert & Partners prepares market studies for commercial clients and institutions.
Market studies comprise:
- Foreign trade statistics of the export country.
- A brief description of the market and its main characteristics.
- Lists of potential importers / distributors.
- Pricing information.
- Distribution channels.
- Market share of local competing firms.
- Consumption habits and other aspects of the marketing of the goods or services in the target market: labeling, common forms of advertising and promotion.
- Recommended Fairs and Exhibitions.
- Procedures and costs for setting up a representation office or trading company or any applicable corporate structure.
Market studies are the most suitable option for Clients eager to sell their products or services yet unaware of current market conditions including competitiveness of their pricing and how to approach potential business partners.
Don't hesitate to ask
Law is complicate matter. It can cause you a big problem
if you ignore it. Let us help you!